Chances are that if you’ve been on the internet, you’ve seen snapshots of the new Disney game Dreamlight Valley. This game has everything that a cozy game offers – with crafting, fishing, farming, and a high level of character customization—all within the world of Disney, where players can meet their favorite characters.
Dreamlight Valley is described as ” a hybrid between a life-sim and an adventure game rich with quests, exploration, and engaging activities”. In addition, it boasts about the inclusion of both old and new characters from both Pixar and Disney movies, meaning players will be able to find their favorites along the way.
The game is set in a once idyllic land where people live harmoniously. Then, however, a darkness came, called “The Forgetting”. The Darkness took away all happy memories, and people resorted to shutting themselves away for protection. Can you bring back magic to the valley?
Other Features Include:
- A world filled with beloved characters, each with their own stories, quests, and arcs to complete.
- Exploration through fantastical worlds.
- Farming, fishing, and crafting mechanics to gather materials.
- The ability to invite your favorite characters to live with you.
- Full customization of the valley itself, as well as your own home.
- A free-to-download avatar maker with detailed customization and very few limits.
- The promise of frequent updates and new content.
Disney’s Dreamlight Valley is currently available in Early Access. It is available on PC, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, and eventually, the app store. You can check out the trailer below:
What are your thoughts on Dreamlight Valley? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!