We are always looking for a variety of reliable, fun, nerdy people who can help us expand our empire. Whether you want to talk about fandoms, movies, tv, or books, we definitely have a spot for you!
Here are some of the following positions we are looking for:
UPDATED: JULY 2017
* Show Contributors/Reviewers – Are you obsessed with a certain show and love writing? We have plenty of shows to cover and screeners available for some networks.
Current Shows We are Looking For: New Fall TV Series, Teen Wolf, Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, The Big Bang Theory, ShadowHunters, The 100, Empire. P
* Movie Reviewers – Do you love going to movies and talking about them? We are always looking for a fresh view on the latest films! Written or Video Reviews are accepted!
* Fandom Specialists – Do you speak Elvish? Do you collect something cool? We need specialists that know their fandom top and bottom.
* Artists – If you love drawing or creating artwork that is nerdy, we want to see it! Allow thousands of fans to see your artwork on a daily basis!
* Youtube Creators – Love being in front of the camera? We need additional Youtube Stars for our channel who bring something new and fresh to our video list!
* GIF Makers – Trust us we know those GIF’s don’t make themselves. We need an army of GIF creators who love what they do!
* Cosplayers – We are looking for amazing cosplayers who can share their creations, convention experiences, and give insight to fans on DIY projects!
* Writers – Not attached to anything at the moment? Want to write about the nerd world? We are always looking for general nerd writers! This position is the most flexible for new writers since you aren’t tied down to a specific show or fandom. Writers must be willing to do weekly articles.
Need credit for school or an internship? We can help you out!
All Positions are Work at Home!
All you need is a working computer, internet, and time!
If interested in any of these positions or want to add something to our site, please contact email@example.com with the subject: Help Wanted. Please include your name, location, contact information, portfolio (if you have one), and a short summary on yourself and why you would like to join TGON! Please note all staff positions are volunteer and require weekly/ biweekly contributions.