We are always looking for a variety of reliable, fun, nerdy people who can help us expand our empire. Whether you want to talk about fandoms, movies, tv, or books, we definitely have a spot for you! All positions currently require either a biweekly or weekly contribution. All positions at the Game of Nerds are Volunteer. If you have any questions regarding becoming a part of our staff, please email email@example.com.
Here are some of the positions we are looking for:
UPDATED: MARCH 2020
* Show Contributors/Reviewers – Are you obsessed with a certain show and love writing? We have plenty of shows to cover and screeners available for some networks. Writers must be able to commit to weekly turn in. Currently looking for coverage for the following shows: This Is Us, South Park, Modern Family, Greys Anatomy, Young Sheldon, Legends of Tomorrow, Saturday Night Live, etc.
* Team Social Media – Do you live on Tumblr, Instagram, and Facebook? Obsessed with a variety of fandoms? We’ve got the job for you. We are looking for multiple people to run our social media and create awesome GIFs, Pics Sets, News, etc. The goal is to connect with fans. This position does not require weekly writing and is more on the creative side!
* Movie Reviewers – Do you love going to movies and talking about them? We are always looking for a fresh view of the latest films! Written or Video Reviews are accepted!
* Fandom Specialists – Do you speak Elvish? Do you collect something cool? We need specialists that know their fandom top and bottom.
* Artists – If you love drawing or creating artwork that is nerdy, we want to see it! Allow thousands of fans to see your artwork on a daily basis!
* Youtube Creators – Love being in front of the camera? We need additional Youtube Stars for our channel who bring something new and fresh to our video list! Email us with your video samples today!
* Cosplayers – We are looking for amazing cosplayers who can share their creations, convention experiences, promote TGON at conventions, and give insight to fans on DIY projects!
* Writers – Not attached to anything at the moment? Want to write about the nerd world? We are always looking for general nerd writers! This position is the most flexible for new writers since you aren’t tied down to a specific show or fandom. Writers must be willing to do weekly or bi-weekly articles.
Writing for a large audience of over 70K fans
Need credit for school or an internship? We can help you out!
Looking for a creative outlet outside your regular 9-5 job? We got you covered!
Valuable writing experience. We have multiple authors who have gone on to write for Entertainment Weekly, Forbes, New York Times, and, Buzzfeed.
Flexible positions and due dates
Ability to grow your portfolio without publishing fees
Write what YOU want to write about. Writers are allowed to choose their own topics and are never forced to write about topics you aren’t passionate about.
All Positions are Work From Home!
All you need is a working computer, internet, and time!