Here are some of the following positions we are looking for:
UPDATED: AUGUST 2017
* Show Contributors/Reviewers – Are you obsessed with a certain show and love writing? We have plenty of shows to cover and screeners available for some networks.
Current Shows We are Looking For: Shadowhunters, Scorpion, Lethal Weapon, Dynasty, Seal Team, Great News, MacGyver, The Blacklist, The Blindspot, Superior Doughnuts
* Team Tumblr – Do you live on Tumblr? Obsessed with a variety of fandoms? We’ve got the job for you. We are looking for multiple people to run our Tumblr and create awesome GIFs, Pics Sets, News, etc. This position does not require weekly writing and is more on the creative side.
* Movie Reviewers – Do you love going to movies and talking about them? We are always looking for a fresh view on the latest films! Written or Video Reviews are accepted!
* Fandom Specialists – Do you speak Elvish? Do you collect something cool? We need specialists that know their fandom top and bottom.
* Artists – If you love drawing or creating artwork that is nerdy, we want to see it! Allow thousands of fans to see your artwork on a daily basis!
* Youtube Creators – Love being in front of the camera? We need additional Youtube Stars for our channel who bring something new and fresh to our video list!
* Cosplayers – We are looking for amazing cosplayers who can share their creations, convention experiences, and give insight to fans on DIY projects!
* Writers – Not attached to anything at the moment? Want to write about the nerd world? We are always looking for general nerd writers! This position is the most flexible for new writers since you aren’t tied down to a specific show or fandom. Writers must be willing to do weekly articles.
Need credit for school or an internship? We can help you out!
All Positions are Work at Home!
All you need is a working computer, internet, and time!
If interested in any of these positions or want to add something to our site, please contact email@example.com with the subject: Help Wanted. Please include your name, location, contact information, portfolio (if you have one), and a short summary on yourself and why you would like to join TGON! Please note all staff positions are volunteer and require weekly/ biweekly contributions.