The Primal Seed indie studio is proud to reveal their first game, Never Mourn: Denying Death, a fast-paced action RPG with rogue-lite mechanics. Set in a dark fantasy world, embody Irea, a desperate mother who will become a powerful necromancer in order to save her child.
“You stole the life of what was precious to me, so I’ll snatch the lives of those who stand in my way.“
Switch between life and death. Use both sides of your weapon to face hordes of enemies. Kill them off with using the scythe and use the other side to resurrect and protect them. Think ahead when composing your squad: each enemy you revive keeps all its specificities and skills.
Order your resurrected servants wisely, as reactivity and sense of analysis can save your life on the battlefield.
No time to mourn. Don’t fear Death: Irea will unlock access to a variety of spells & abilities each run. Learn and choose new spells for every playthrough. Unlock powers as you fulfill achievements and create your own builds. Each run will feel different: experiment with new ways to fight by picking different spells, skills, and passive abilities.
Explore your memories. Travel in a complex and immersive Dark Fantasy universe alongside Irea. Make your path through various fantasy environments trying to recover your memories. Discover all mysterious places with their magic aura and threats… But, be aware you’re not allowed to backtrack: Irea only moves forward during her journey.
- Fast-paced Action RPG meets rogue-lite mechanics for an explosive mix.
- Attack or support! Switch between the two skillsets and find creative ways to use these in tactical fights.
- The Necromancy system is at the core of the game design. It brings a deep strategic dimension.
- An immersive world and story to unveil in a deep dark fantasy universe.
- Unlock a lot of spells and abilities and try them. Every run will feel different.