Hotels.com has created a hauntingly beautiful hotel suite that brings the fantastical world of Academy Award Winning Director Guillermo del Toro to life for an unforgettable spooky stay.
The Monster Suite is a dark and illusive, yet discerningly luxe hotel room inspired by the famed director’s “En Casa Con Mis Monstruos” exhibit at Museo de las Artes in Guadalajara. Located directly on the museum grounds, this hotel suite is not for the faint of heart. The room features design installations inspired by some of del Toro’s most memorable monsters in his fantasy worlds including:
- A life-size aquatic beast
- Nightmarish porcelain doll
- Hands clawing out from the wall
Those who dare to book a stay at The Monster Suite will also take an exclusive nocturnal tour of the exhibit, which features over 900 installations from the director’s films, comics and personal collection. The suite will be available for three nights only (October 3, 4 and 5):
- Booking for the October 3rd room will be available September 18 from 12AM – 11:59 PM
- Booking for the October 4th room will be available September 19 from 12 AM – 11:59 PM
- Booking for the October 5th room will be available September 20 from 12 AM – 11:59 PM
Reservations can be made right here.