You have probably already noticed that movie Ant-Man and the Wasp was released last week. Because everything can be celebrated with cake, this makes no exception. So I present to you a Hornets Nest Cake (and yes I chose it mainly because of the name 😉
175 gr all-purpose flour
200 gr sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
72 ml vegetable oil, plus more for pan
240 ml water
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
130 gr non-instant vanilla pudding mix
350 gr butterscotch chips
125 gr chopped walnuts
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan(23×33 cm).
3. Use an electric mixer on medium speed to beat the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, vanilla, oil and the water in a large bowl until it is all combined.
4. Prepare the pudding as directed on the box.
5. Mix the pudding and the cake mix together.
6. Pour it into the greased pan.
7. Sprinkle the top with butterscotch chips and chopped walnuts.
8. Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
9. Cut into squares and serve.
SOURCE CAKE & SOURCE RECIPE