The upcoming movie Mowgli, based on The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling is a movie that has been delayed quite a number of times.
The film, originally titled Jungle Book: Origins, was originally set for an October 2016 release by Warner Bros. In December 2014, Warner Bros moved the date to October 2017, to allow them more time for the visual effects. In April 2016, the film’s release date was moved to October 19, 2018. But in July of this year, it was announced that Netflix had purchased the worldwide distribution rights of the film from Warner Bros. and would set a 2019 release date, including a theatrical 3D release.
For now, the official release date hasn’t been announced yet, but that doesn’t mean that this TGON Bakes can have Jungle Book as its theme!
226 gr dark chocolate chips
226 gr assorted dried fruits
226 gr banana chips
226 gr chopped nuts
226 gr pumpkin seeds
1. Place a piece of waxed paper on a baking sheet.
2. Place the dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass bowl.
3. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring each time to completely melt the chocolate.
4. Use a spoon to scoop small rounds of chocolate onto the wax paper.
5. Let the chocolate fall from the spoon so it creates a round shape.
6. Sprinkle each round of chocolate with an assortment of dried fruits, nuts, and seeds while the chocolate is still hot.
7. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator to set.