In honour of the movie release featuring one of the most badass woman DC comics has ever produced, I present to you a way to get your very own Wonder Woman Shield. Bet this one tastes better that the original!
What you’ll need:
Nutella Rice Krispies
70 gr butter, cut into bits
285 gr mini Marshmallows
280 gr Nutella
1/4 tsp salt
100 gr cocoa Rice Krispies cereal
Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
65 gr butter, cut into bits
228 gr mini marshmallows
250 gr creamy peanut butter
75 gr regular Rice Krispies cereal
8 Chocolate drops
How to bake:
1. Line a deep pie dish with plastic wrap and then spray it well with non-stick spray or use some butter to make it non-sticky.
2. Place 2 large pots onto the stove (if one is larger than the other, use it for the Cocoa Krispies) and melt the butter in them on low heat.
3. Once the butter is melted, pour in the mini marshmallows according to the amounts above and stir well until the marshmallows are melted.
4. Next, add in the peanut butter and Nutella respectively. Stir until the marshmallow mixtures turn fully peanut butter & chocolate.
5. Pour the plain Rice Krispies into the peanut butter mixture and the cocoa Krispies into the Nutella mixture. Stir until evenly combined.
6. Butter your hands, or slide your hands into 2 plastic sandwich bags rubbed with butter. Shape a ball out of about 1/3 of the Nutella krisp.
7. Place the ball in the middle of the pie pan. Flatten it out to within about 3,8 – 5 cm or 1 1/2 – 2 inches of the sides.
8. Make an even ring of peanut butter krisp around the chocolate disc, about 2,5 cm / 1 inch wide.
9. Next, make a ring of chocolate krisp around the peanut butter one. Spread the krisp right up to the edge and sides, make sure that everything is covered.
10. Any leftover peanut butter krisp can be pressed flat in the centre while the chocolate krisp can be spread around the sides.
11. Pack it all down to be flat and tight. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes to solidify.
12. Place a large plate upside down over the pie dish. Then flip it right side up so that the big Krispie treat falls out onto the plate.
13. Peel off the plastic wrap.
14. Lastly, place the chocolate morsels, flat side down, onto the peanut butter ring. Place them at the North, South, East, & West points and then at the points in between
15. When you’re ready to serve, cut the Krispie shield into wedges with a serrated knife.