227 gr butter softened
60 gr powdered sugar
313 gr all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
74 gr finely chopped pecans
120 gr powdered sugar
How to bake
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the butter and powdered sugar until creamy.
2. Add the flour, vanilla, salt and chopped pecans.
3. Mix well again.
4. Chill the dough for at least 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
6. Roll the dough into small balls and place them on a non-stick baking sheet.
7. Bake the cookies for about 0-12 minutes.
8. After taking them out of the oven, immediately roll the cookie balls in powdered sugar.
9. Allow the cookies to cool completely and then roll them in powdered sugar again.
10. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Source inspiration & recipe