Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories for iOS is one of the best farming games on the market. I found this wonderful recipe for my strawberries in game and had to bring it back from the farm for you! It’s simple and tastes wonderful on a slice of sourdough toast.
Enjoy and happy cooking!
- 2 cups strawberries, diced.
- 1 cup pears, also diced.
- 3/4 cup sugar.
- 1 juiced lemon (or 2 tbsp lemon juice.)
- 1 tsp blueberry vinegar.
- Place diced strawberries, pears, sugar, lemon juice, and vinegar into a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Stir occasionally and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the jam starts to thicken, remove it from the heat and stir for 5 minutes while it thickens and cools. (Feel free to chill the pot in an ice bath for a faster result.)
- Stored chilled in a mason jar for up to two weeks.