Autumn is almost here, and you know what means… Halloween! But what’s Halloween without a few Goosebumps?
That’s right! The sequel to the 2015 Sony Pictures Goosebumps is on its way this time next year, and here’s what we know so far:
- While it’s unclear if this film will also focus on the characters from last one, one important figure is for sure confirmed: Jack Black’s portrayal of R.L. Stine himself!
- Initially set for a January 2018 release date, the movie is now locked in for September 21, 2018!
- Rob Letterman — the director of the original — has also announced his return to the franchise!
- Principal photography will start next month!
- Most importantly, the title has been revealed: Goosebumps: HorrorLand!
Does this mean we’re finally getting a film of R.L. Stines’ Goosebumps spinoff series of the same name, featuring a demented theme park filled with all his worst villains? We sure hope so!
Keep an eye on The Game of Nerds for all your Goosebumps news and updates, and for all your fandom needs!