First off, during the panel, they showed a great blooper reel from this past season, so enjoy!
And now the spoilers that we know so far for the last season. 😢
- We probably won’t see a new Leda clone introduced.
- The season will start off fast paced as usual, but some episodes will delve more into a single clone’s storyline.
- We will learn more about Kira.
- A fan will get the chance to win a walk-on role.
- There will be more Rachel vs Sarah rivalry.
- The creators, John Fawcett and Graeme Manson, have some ideas about the final episode. “We want 12 clones in one scene.”
- We will see Krystal again.
- We haven’t seen the last of the male clones.
- We might see some past characters brought back.
Also, some conversations that the cast talked about, that I thought was interesting was…
- Kathryn Alexandre, Tatiana’s double, talked about filming the scene where Sarah gets the implant taken out of her mouth. A lot of the times, they use Kathryn’s body parts, and splice them onto Tatiana’s body, so the transitions look smoother. Apparently, Kathryn’s mouth was put onto Tatiana’s mouth.
- The cast thinks that when Helena has her babies, she’ll be an excellent mom. She already has those motherly instincts, so they’re in good hands.
- The cast still wants to know more backstory about what Delphine was doing after she was treated for her injury.