I still haven’t gotten used to the fact that there are no more new episodes of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend for a while; every Monday night at 8pm, I sit in front of the TV willing a special bonus episode to appear but that hasn’t worked yet. To get through Hiatus and torture myself, I decided to pick my top 5 music videos, presented below.
5. I have always been obsessed with The Backstreet Boys and N*Sync so this boy band number has my heart – Vincent Rodriguez does a phenomenal job of portraying all of the Joshes and the fact that they’re licensed health professionals is just the icing on the cake.
4. The melody to Settle For Me is so beautiful and that makes it a joy to listen to – on top of that, the Ginger Rogers/Fred Astaire elements are masterfully done and the whole thing gives you Grebecca hope which is very important to me!
3. JAP BATTLE! DUH GUYS – IT SLAYED SO HARD!
2. In After Everything I’ve Done For You, not only does Paula get a moment to let out her anxieties and anger at Rebecca, but we also get a glimpse into how she views the relationship with Rebecca – also Donna Lynne slays and that’s all that matters.
1. The Sexy Getting Ready Song will forever be the number one in my heart because of how deeply true it is and how much I related to it (the same can be said for You Stupid Bitch but this seemed like a more fun choice)
Honourable mention goes to the theme song & literally all the other songs like Sexy French Depression and Face Your Fears and Dream Ghosts and Put Yourself First, available for purchase on iTunes and in a handy dandy YouTube playlist here.