230 gr butter
200 gr granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
360 gr all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
120 gr vanilla frosting
3 tablespoons coarse white sparkling sugar
48 miniature marshmallows
200 gr cookie icing
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix again.
4. Slowly add in the flour and baking powder.
5. Shape into 24 balls.
6. Place them with some space apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake them for 8 to 10 minutes or until they are light golden brown on the edges.
8. Cool them for a bit before removing them from the cookie sheet to cool them completely.
9. Using a knife, spread a teaspoon of frosting on each cookie.
10. Immediately sprinkle the sugar evenly over the frosting.
11. Slightly flatten 2 miniature marshmallows, and press them on the cookie for ears.
12. Using chocolate icing, pipe the eyes, nose and mouth on the cookie.