180gr butter cake (homemade or store-bought)
80gr cream cheese
1 dash of vanilla extract
2 bars of white chocolate
1 teaspoon oil
Red and black icing
How to bake
1. Cut the cake into five pieces.
2. Blend up the cake pieces in the food processor.
3. Add the cream cheese and blits up until everything is mixed together.
4. Roll up the mixture into 10-12 balls.
5. Place them into the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden.
6. Cut the chocolate in small pieces.
7. Melt the chocolate and add the oil.
8. Dip the end of a stick into a bit of the chocolate, and stick it about halfway into a cake ball.
9. Coat the cake balls evenly in the chocolate, shake off the excess, and line up on a sheet of cooking paper to cool and harden.
10. Lastly, draw on the faces with icing, and they are done!