The Medal of Heroes is a gold medal given to the player who is able to beat the game Hero’s Duty in Wreck-It Ralph. It is located on the 99th floor of the towering Research Lab.
385 gr all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
230 gr butter, softened
300 gr white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Yellow cookie icing
Alphabet cookie cutters (to spell out HERO)
Edible gold spray
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190 ºC).
2. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until it is smooth.
4. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
5. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
6. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cookies are golden.
8. Leave them on the cookie sheet for two minutes before removing them to cool on wire racks.
1. Roll out the yellow fondant.
2. Cut out a star shape, and use the alphabet cookie cutters to spell out HERO.
3. Ice the sugar cookie with yellow cookie icing.
4. Place the star on top of the yellow icing and leave to set for 5 minutes.
5. Use dabs of icing to attach HERO on top of the star.
6. Spray the top of the entire cookie with edible gold spray.
7. Place the cookie on a serving plate.
8. Draw the medal’s ribbon with blue icing.