It is finally time! We can finally find out what happens next in the wizarding world with Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald being out in the movie theatres!
I bet you can still remember that moment in FBAWTFT, where Queenie makes a delicious looking apple strudel out of thin air for Jacob. Now you can make it too! But I give no guarantees that the strudel will appear when you simply throw these ingredients up in the air 😉
4 Granny Smith apples
200 gr brown sugar
150 gr golden raisins
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
60 ml milk
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Peel, core and slice the apples.
3. Place the apples in a large bowl.
4. Stir in the brown sugar and golden raisins and set it aside.
5. Place the puff pastry on the baking sheet.
6. Roll lightly with a rolling pin.
7. Arrange the apple filling down the middle of the pastry in the length.
8. Fold the pastry lengthwise around the mixture.
9. Seal the edges of the pastry by using a bit of water on your fingers, and rubbing the pastry edges together.
10. Whisk the egg and milk together, and brush onto top of the pastry.
11. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until it is golden brown.