Christmas came early! Happy Infinity War day! As you would expect from a release like this, you have a bevy of choices for the Blu-ray.
Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook
The Walmart exclusive is a joke and I will not allow you to buy it. It literally comes with less stuff than the standard edition. F— you Walmart.
Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet — the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment. – Marvel Studios
Do I really need to say anything about this movie? It’s the culmination of ten years and 18 films. All of use nerds have been fantasizing about a movie like this and it’s finally here. I feel like you should’ve seen it. Thor, Rocket and Groot, enough said.
Included with the Blu-ray:
- Digital HD
- 4K Blu-ray (Best Buy and Target Exclusives)
- 40 page Gallery book (Target)
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
You can buy the Standard edition here.
You can buy the Best Buy exclusive here.
You can buy the Target exclusive here.
Also available this week:
Who cares? You’re buying Infinity War.
Next week, maximum effort.