We all know Slender Man, the fictional supernatural character that originated as a creepypasta Internet meme. He was created in 2009 by Something Awful forums user Eric Knudsen (also known as “Victor Surge”). Although he sometimes gets portrayed somewhat different, he is most likely depicted as a thin, unnaturally tall humanoid with a featureless head and face and wearing a black suit.
Stories of the Slender Man commonly feature him stalking, abducting or traumatizing people, particularly children.
345 gr butter, softened
400 gr white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
700 gr all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Black food colouring
Vibrant red icing or gel for baking
How to bake
1. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
3. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Take about 200 grams of the dough and set it aside.
6. Add one teaspoon of the black food colouring to the rest of the dough and mix it well.
7. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and chill the dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
8. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
9. Take out the black dough and roll it out on the floured counter to about 1/4 of an inch thick and make your Slender men first. You could do this by hand or with a gingerbread man cookie cutter.
10. Make critters with the rest of the rolled out dough.
11. Cut off the heads of the men.
12. Add the cutouts to a plate or large pan before they get too soft then put them back in the fridge.
13. Roll out the white dough a little thinner about 3/16th of an inch and cut out the top side of the men (reverse of what you did for the black ones.)
14. Join the whites with the blacks.
15. On a greased pan or baking sheet set the cutouts about an inch apart.
16. Bake 6 to 8 minutes in the oven. Then let them cool completely.
17. Now with the red icing or gel add eyes to your creatures and ties to all your Slender men!