With the new year rolling in ever so gracefully, I think it’s safe to say most of us have wished upon the New Year Star in hopes that we can have made this year better than the last. Not that last year was a bad year or anything, but it’s simply human nature to constantly be looking for new ways to improve and enjoy our lives. Hence, evolution.
If you’re like me and a lot of other people on Earth, then sometime between last month and now you created that seemingly daunting list titled something like “New Year’s Resolutions” or “Goals” (For the New Year). Whether you’ve scribbled them onto the back of an old receipt or they lay dormant somewhere in your subconscious, your new year’s resolutions will likely be an omniscient force throughout the year, helping you evolve… like a Pokemon.
As humans, with our faults and follies, every now and then we need a little bit of a boost. We sometimes need that little nudge (or shove) to get back on track. So who better to cheer us on than these noble and basically perfect fictional characters.
1. For those struggling to find their place in the world:
“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.”
– Gandalf the Grey
2. For those afraid of failing:
3. For those battling laziness:
P.s. Channel your inner Liam Neeson and tackle that assignment already!
Oh, and… Good luck.
4. For those learning to seize the moment:
5. For those contemplating the meaning of life:
6. For those looking for the recipe for success:
7. For those who need a reason to get out more:
8. For those facing a creative block:
9. For those looking for that special someone:
10. For those who are so close to loving themselves completely:
“The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.”
– Timothy Mouse
11. For those who need that little nudge:
And for those who really need a shove, just watch this…