While we wait on the 9th episode of this current season of TBBT – “The Bitcoin Entanglement”, which is going to air on Nov 30, I would like to take you all on a journey of our favorite stars’ earnings.
No, this article isn’t going to tell you why you need to watch the show – that reason is obvious!
As some of you might know, TBBT actors are among the highest paid TV actors in the world. In fact, leaving only the top position holder Sofia Vergara (with a whooping $41.5 m/year), the next 5 places are held by our TBBT main cast – Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, Howard and Raj. (a total of $131m/year combined!)
It is really astonishing to know that one single episode of TBBT costs about 9 million USD to the producers!
Here are the details of their salaries per season:
- Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper) – $27,500,000
- Johnny Galecki (Leonard Hofstadter) – $26,500,000
- Kaley Cuoco (Penny) – $26,000,000
- Simon Helberg (Howard Wolowitz) – $26,000,000 AND
- Kunal Nayyar – (Rajesh/Raj Koothrappali) – $25,000,000
Aren’t these numbers fascinating?
I think I should move to acting.
* snorf *