At last, the wait is over and the Gilmore Girls revival has dropped. We’ll be reviewing each episode separately, but I have a lot of questions after binge-watching the entire series on Black Friday. If you haven’t watched, this is probably a good place to stop. But if you’ve watched Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall and still have questions, then jump in! Here are 15 questions that are still nagging me after I watched the revival.
- Am I the only one who hates the Life and Death Brigade???
- Did Paris and Doyle go through with the divorce after all?
- What was Rory’s New Yorker piece about?
- What language was Berta speaking? (And did everyone notice that the same actress played Berta and Gypsy???)
- How could Rory afford to travel back and forth to London???
- How did Rory and Logan get back together and begin this weird relationship?
- What happened to Logan’s job in Palo Alto?
- Who’s the father of Rory’s baby? Everyone is thinking it’s Logan, but what if it’s Paul? Or the Wookie guy???
- And is Rory going to tell the father? Or become a single mother?
- Did Michel decide to stay at the Dragonfly Inn after Lorelai purchased land to expand?
- Why on earth did Rory send her boxes to so many different addresses?
- Why is Rory OK with being the “other woman” again???
- How does Emily even know what Inside Llewyn Davis is?
- Why did Richard leave money for Luke, but not for Lorelai?
- What’s going to happen to the Star’s Hollow Gazette?
What about you? What are your burning questions after watching the revival??