Bear and Breakfast is a game that says exactly what it is on the outside: you play as a bear and run a bed and breakfast in the middle of the woods. Hank, the bear, and his friends find an abandoned shack in the woods. Seeing it as a way to make money, they turn it into a bed and breakfast for tourists. Players can customize and change the layout to what they like. However, as players expand their business, so does the forest. Mysteries lurk around every corner – as do the secrets of the wood you call your home.
As well as managing your business, the woods is host to all sorts of quirky characters. Players can help and listen to these fellow woodland dwellers and gain access to new items for their business. However, not everyone in the woods is planning to help with your success. Other things are out there, but it’s up to you whether you pursue what lurks in the shadows.
Other features of this game includes:
- Build and personalize your inn with dozens of guest rooms, bathrooms, parlors and entertainment.
- Each room can be individually customized completely from furniture to fixtures.
- Bring guests into the forest to stay at your inn. Keep ’em happy to maintain your reputation, earn money and attract new customers!
- Complete quests and storylines to collect new items and perks for your inn.
- Uncover a world rich in lore, side quests, characters, and secrets.
This laid-back management sim by Gummy Cat and Armor Games Studios is predicted to come out sometime this year. Bear and Breakfast is going to be available on Steam and on Nintendo Switch. You can check out the trailer here: