Emmet Brickowski: Hang on to your fronds, Planty. We’re going to save Lucy! And… all of the other people who were captured.
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
470gr powdered sugar
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
2 tablespoons milk
1 bag M&M’s
Food colouring in yellow, green, red and blue
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF/175°C.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder and set to the side.
3. Cream together the butter and sugar.
4. Gradually add the flour to the butter mixture and knead it together.
5. Roll the dough out to 1/4 inch/0,6cm.
6. Cut the dough into 2×4 inch / 5×10 cm brick shapes.
7. Place the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 5 minutes.
8. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes.
9. if the cookies spread a bit while baking, trim up the shapes with a sharp knife while they’re still warm.
10. Let the cookies cool completely
11. Mix together the powdered sugar, corn syrup and milk to create the frosting.
12. Divide the frosting into 4 equal parts and colour each part with a food colouring.
13. Make a thick consistency to outline the cookies, then when you’re ready to fill in or “flood,” dilute the remaining frosting with a bit more milk.
14. Top the cookies with 8 matching M&Ms to simulate the Lego studs.