Just under a month ago, the live action Winnie the Pooh adaptation ‘Christopher Robin’ was released. To this date, the film has grossed over $93 million worldwide and many people have already seen the new adventures of Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh and the other friends from the Hundred Acre Woods – Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga, Roo, Owl, and Rabbit. To celebrate, here are some cookies that Winnie the Pooh himself would love!
200 gr butter
160 gr honey
350 gr self-raising flour
50 gr cornflakes
45 gr Rolled Oats
1 tablespoon white Chia seeds
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 320°F or 160°C.
2. In a saucepan, heat the butter and honey together until they are melted.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Stir in the melted butter and honey and mix well.
5. For each cookie, roll about a tablespoon of mixture into balls and then press slightly when placing on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for about 10 – 12 mins until they are golden brown.
7. Let them cool and enjoy!