It is game time! After the initial release of Pac-Man Championship Editon 2, released on September 15, 2016, for the PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. Bandai Namco studios will release a new version of this game called Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus and will be released for Nintendo Switch on February 22, 2018, making it a direct sequel to Pac-Man Championship Editon and an indirect follow-up of Pac-Man Championship Edition DX.
For the cake
280 gr flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
50 gr cocoa powder
230 gr butter, softened
250 gr sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
180 ml milk
For the frosting
230 gr butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
640 gr powdered sugar
2-3 tablespoon milk
Food colouring (pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and black)
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F or 175°C.
2. Spray a 9 x 13 inch or 22 x 33 cm baking pan with cooking spray or use butter to grease it.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix and set aside.
4. In a large sized bowl, whisk or mix the butter until the butter is smooth.
5. Add the sugar and cream and mix it a bit.
6. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
7. After all the eggs are in, stir in the vanilla.
8. Add the cocoa powder and mix it together.
9. Add half of the flour mixture and stir well.
10. Mix in the milk stirring until everything is combined.
11. Add the remaining flour and mix until smooth.
12. Pour the batter into the baking pan.
13. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
14. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edges and then remove from pan. Cool completely.
1. In a large bowl beat the butter with a mixer.
2. Add the vanilla and mix until the vanilla is blended with the butter.
3. Stir in the powdered sugar 110 grams at a time until the mixture becomes thick.
4. Add just enough milk to make the frosting to the desired consistency.
5. Divide the frosting in half and dye one half black.
6. Frost the entire cake with the just made black frosting.
7. Place the remaining black frosting in a piping bag and pipe dots all around the edges.
8. Divide the remaining (on coloured) frosting in half.
9. Dye half of the frosting medium blue and pipe a line around the outside edge of the cake.
10. Pipe on the video game screen and one of the Pac-Man ghosts anywhere in the video game screen.
11. Divide the remaining frosting in half again and dye half of it yellow. 12. Pipe out Happy Birthday on the top, the dots on the video game screen and Pac-Man.
13. Divide the remaining frosting into 6 small bowls.
14. Color one pink, one red, one orange, one green, and leave one white.
15. Use the pink, red and orange frosting for ghosts in the game and the orange frosting again for a peach on the screen.
16. Use the red frosting for cherries on the screen and the green for the top of the peach and the cherry stems.
17. Finally, use the white to pipe eyes onto the ghosts.
18. Lastly, use the black to put dots on the whites of the eyes of the ghosts and then pipe Pac-Man’s black eyes.