With this recipe, you can create real-life Super Chocolate Tummers Bomb Cupcakes, which can be made in The Sims 4 using your level 7 cooking skill and a cupcake machine.
The cupcake machine is a nice addition to The Sims 4 and allows you to make all sorts of tasty treats for your Sims and as of the Get to Work Expansion, you can make more than just cupcakes in it!
175 gr flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
100 gr cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons oil
250 gr white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
240 ml milk
100 gr chocolate chips
230 gr softened unsalted butter
240 gr powdered sugar
135 gr Nutella
How to bake:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F or 176°C.
2. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and milk together.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and use a hand mixer until thoroughly combined and no lumps remain.
5. Slowly stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
6. Pour the mixture into a baking sheet lined with paper cupcake liners.
7. Bake the cupcakes for 20 to 25 minutes, using a toothpick or skewer to check if they are ready. If the skewer comes out of the cupcake clean then the cupcakes are done, if not put them back in for an additional 5 minutes.
8. Once done, let the cupcakes cool completely for at least 1 hour.
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and use a hand or stand mixer and mix while gradually increasing to the highest speed once the sugar has been combined.
2. Mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
3. Once the frosting is thoroughly mixed, spread it onto the cooled cupcakes and optional top it off with chocolate chips.