ConcernedApe described the humble blackberry cobbler as “There’s nothing quite like it”. While you usually obtain this recipe from your television screen in Stardew Valley you now can create it in your own kitchen. Here’s to restoring 175 energy and 70 health!
– Written by Blaike –
2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blackberries
200 gr sugar
140 gr flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
240 ml milk
115 gr butter, melted
Cream, whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
How to bake
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the blackberries and the sugar. Let it stand for about 20 minutes or until some fruit syrup forms.
2. Heat the oven to 375° F or 190° C.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and milk. Add the melted butter until everything is blended together.
4. Spread the mixture out in an ungreased 8-inch / 20 cm square baking pan.
5. Spoon the previously made blackberry mixture over the batter.
6. Bake the cobbler for 45 – 50 minutes until the dough rises and has a nice golden colour.
7. Serve warm with cream, whipped cream or ice cream.