New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe was released on January 11, 2019. It is a port of New Super Mario Bros. U for the Nintendo Switch and includes all the content of the original version as well as the New Super Luigi U expansion.
420 gr cake flour
280 gr all purpose flour
1 teaspoon kosher salt
20 gr baking powder
600 ml milk
56 ml vegetable oil
345 gr butter
600 gr sugar
2 teaspoons lemon extract
Zest of 4 lemons
Chocolate gold coins
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF/175ºC
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, salt and baking powder.
3. In a small measuring cup, whisk together the milk and oil.
4. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and butter with a hand mixer until the mixture is light and fluffy.
5. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing between each addition.
6. Add the lemon extract and zest and mix it all together.
7. Alternate between adding the dry ingredients and the milk to the creamed mixture bowl.
8. Divide the batter evenly into 6 sprayed and lined 6-inch/16cm square cake pans.
9. Bake the cakes for 45 minutes, then cool and remove the cakes from pans.
10. Level each cake then cut out a 4 inch/10cm square in the center of 4 of the cakes.
11. Use an offset spatula to spread yellow frosting over the top of the base layer of the cake and then in between each layer as you stack the cakes.
12. Fill the hole with chocolate gold coins.
13. Place the last layer on top of the cake and then frost the entire cake yellow.
14. Create 5 question marks and 20 round circles from the fondant.
15. Place a question mark on the center of one side and put four circles on each corner.
16. Repeat with all sides of the cake.