Happy Tuesday everyone! Just like last week we’ve got a superhero movie with Josh Brolin. There is also two exclusives and maybe Walmart has one but I’m not wasting my time with them after last week.
Best Buy Steelbook
After surviving a near-fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover. – 20th Century Fox
If that isn’t the most Deadpool plot summary, I don’t know what is. Like Deadpool movie is full of laughs, action, dick joke and lots of bloody sword stuff. In my opinion, this one is better than the first. The action is up to par. The jokes are even better, nothing is safe from DP’s roasts. The story is way more engrossing than the first. Overall Deadpool 2 is way more re-watchable than the first, which I struggle to re-watch.
Included with Blu-ray:
- Digital HD
- Adult Storybook (Target exclusive)
- Special Features
- Deadpool 2: The Super Duper Cut
- Gag Reel
- Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
- Stills (28 Images)
- Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes
- Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- The Most Important X-Force Member
- Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
- David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
- Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
- The Deadpool Prison Experiment
- Chess with Omega Red
- Swole and Sexy
- 3-Minute Monologue
You can buy the Best Buy steelbook here.
You can buy the Target exclusive here.
You can buy the Standard edition here.
Also available this week:
I was going to list the rest of the Blu-rays but some guy with a red suit showed with a gun and isn’t allowing me to do so.