Attack on Titan 2 (進撃の巨人 2 Shingeki no Kyojin 2) is an Attack on Titan game that has been released last week in the Us. The game has been confirmed to come out for the PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and Steam. The game’s story will follow the second season of the anime. It will also feature original stories supervised by Hajime Isayama. The player’s base camp will be bigger this time and have more character interaction.
In order to be able to drag yourself away from this game occasionally, why not resort to eating these tarts to still get your daily Attack on Titan fix!
43 gr cream cheese (softened)
58 gr butter
70 gr flour
90 gr chocolate, melted
12 pre-made tart shells
200 gr light brown sugar
36 gr all purpose flour
30 gr butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 egg yolks
240 ml whole milk
39 gr sugar
360 ml heavy cream
1 teaspoon powdered gelatin
1 tablespoon cold water
¼ teaspoon powdered black food colouring
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C.
2. Blend the cream cheese and butter together with an electric mixer.
3. Add the flour and carefully mix it all together.
4. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 12 balls and press them into miniature muffin tins. Make sure to push the dough up the sides of the muffin tin to make the sides.
6. Use a fork to puncture the shells to prevent them from rising up to much.
7. Bake the shells for 25 minutes.
8. Let them cool completely before continuing.
Filling and decorating
1. Use a pastry brush to coat the inside of the tart shells with chocolate.
2. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
3.In a large saucepot, whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla until it is smooth.
4. Pour in the flour and mix until all the lumps are dissolved.
5. Then whisk in the milk.
6. Stir the mixture over a medium heat until it thickens, this might take about 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Then whisk in the butter.
8. Strain to remove lumps and then scoop into the chocolate coated shells.
9. Then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
10. Mix the powdered gelatin and water until a paste forms, then set aside to bloom.
11. In a small sauce pot, warm the cream and sugar over medium-low heat until bubbles form.
12. Stir in the bloomed gelatin and whisk until smooth.
13. Remove the pot from the heat and whisk in the black food colouring.
14. Add small amounts of filling into each tart.
15. Then refrigerate the tarts for 35 to 40 minutes.
16. Use white candy melt in a decorating bag to trace the white details of the logo.
17. Trace the blue details of the logo with blue candy melt.
18. Allow the logos to set for 10 minutes.
19. Once the tarts have chilled and the logos have set, carefully place a logo on top of each tart.