Animal Crossing: New Horizons has been a part of our lives now for over a week and it’s slowly becoming the center of inside jokes all over. Whether it’s getting stung by wasps or watching the same repetitive animation as we visit our friends, at least we all have something to bond over. Here are some moments that stand out to me, and that I pretty much do every day, when I can.
1. Seeing your friends wave at you as you’re about to land on their island
2. The way Orville the Dodo bird types so frantically with his feathery wings while he gets you hooked up to the internet.
3. Going to the museum to see all the creatures roaming around.
4. Catching the random things Isabelle does in her office (like.. Napping on the job?!)
5. Dressing and changing yourself up differently (and for free) every. Single. Day.
6. Writing or drawings on people’s message boards. Because who doesn’t like a new message?
7. Catching and showing off the life-size fish. Which are legitimately that huge in real life.
8. “Please end the conversation.” If you know, you know.
9. Watching the villagers dance during birthday parties.
10. Playing games with your friends like you’re kids on the playground again. Hide and seek, anyone?
And many, many more that are or will be discovered. What are your favorite little tidbits from the new addition to the franchise? Let’s share all the fun things!