When an alien with amazing powers crash-lands near Mossy Bottom Farm, Shaun the Sheep goes on a mission to shepherd the intergalactic visitor home before a sinister organization can capture her.
100 gr butter
100 gr sugar
100 gr self-raising flour
200 gr frosting
White Almond Bark
Wilton’s Candy Eyes small
Black and Green Food Dye
How to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Mix the butter together with the sugar.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well between each egg.
4. Add a couple of drops of vanilla extract.
5. Add the self-raising in portions and mix until the batter is smooth.
6. Divide the batter over the cupcake forms.
7. Bake the cupcakes for 25 to 30 minutes until they are golden brown.
8. Let them cool before continuing.
1. Set 6 cupcakes aside.
2. Crumble the other 2 cupcakes and add in frosting until it is at a consistency that you can mould a ball with your hands. Make 6 balls.
3. Take a piece of wax paper and a ziplock bag.
4. In the ziplock bag place one block of white chocolate almond bark. Microwave in 10-second intervals, squeezing after each time until the chocolate is a smooth consistency.
5. Add in your black food dye and fully mix.
6. Snip away the corner of your ziplock bag and on the wax paper draw out your sheep ears. Then allow them to dry.
7. Mix up two bowls of frosting, one white and a very small one of black.
8. Frost your cupcakes with plain white frosting and your cake balls with black.
9. Place your cake balls on top of your frosted cupcakes.
10. Add two eyes to your sheep.
11. Using your marshmallows fill in any empty space showing on top of your cupcake.
12. Add your sheep’s ears.
13. Mix the green food dye and the coconut and sprinkle it around your plate for grass.