When Libby and her friends start spreading lies around school about Sabrina and Jenny, Sabrina decides to use her magic to set things straight. She does this by pouring ‘truth sprinkles’ from her magic cupboard in the cakes that they are baking in school.
—– S01EP2, Sabrina the Teenage Witch
250gr self-raising flour
250gr dark brown sugar
80gr cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking Powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
150ml plain yoghurt
50ml vegetable oil
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
How to bake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C/325°F and grease a bundt cake tin.
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour and add all the other dry ingredients.
3. In another smaller bowl, add all the wet ingredients.
4. Mix both bowls well.
5. Add the wet to the dry ingredients.
6. Mix until well combined.
7. Then pour the mixture into a very well greased bundt pan and bake for about 40-45 minutes.
8. Once the cake is baked, leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and turn out and let it cool completely.
9. To make the ganache, melt the chocolate.
10. Mix in the coconut cream, then leave to cool and thicken in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
11. After the ganache is thick, pour over the bundt cake and add the sprinkles.