The brain chemicals that are produced by the liquified happiness of Simple Rick, which is the primary ingredient for Simple Rick’s wafers which are made in The Simple Rick’s Wafer Cookie Factory.
6 large eggs (room temperature, separated)
160 gr powdered sugar
115 gr butter (clarified)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
175 gr all-purpose flour
How to bake
1. Cream together the egg yolks with the confectioner’s sugar until it is light.
2. Stir in the clarified butter and vanilla.
3. Add the flour and beat vigorously until the mixture is thick but pourable.
4. Just before baking, whip the egg whites and fold them into the batter.
5. Place the wafer iron over gas or electric burner on medium heat, brush it with butter, and spoon in just enough batter to cover the surface.
6. Close the lid and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes.
7. Flip the wafer and cook for another 1 1/2 minutes.
8. Remove the wafer to a platter to cool.
9. Repeat this with the remaining batter.
10. When the wafers are completely cooled, spread one plain side of a wafer with a filling of choice and top with another wafer, plain side down, to make a sandwich cookie. They can be dusted with confectioners’ sugar just before serving.