Now, I know I’m sort of late with this since the trailer has been released for a couple of weeks. But I couldn’t resist telling you the things I noticed in the final trailer. It’s also a good opportunity to catch up on the trailer and find things that you’ve missed the previous times you’ve watched it. Without further rambling let’s get started!
- Who puts up a random sign that says SQUIRE’S? It is a such a strange name for anything. According to Wikipedia, a squire was the shield- or armour-bearer of a knight. At times, squires acted as a knight’s errand runner. Now I really want to know what the reason is behind that sign. Like for example: ARE KNIGHTS A THING, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Those kids don’t freak out because the ice underneath them is glowing? I would’ve absolutely been gone if that happened.
- Knocking is always important, even if it’s on a suitcase. Also, peek a boo, Newt just casually appears from his suitcase and even has his own MACUSA welcome committee. I wish I could just vanish into a suitcase when I didn’t want to be bothered.
- That Niffler is so busted. Although he is welcome to live with me when he is sick of living with Newt or when Newt kicks him out. They are just such adorable little creatures. You just got to keep them away from shiny objects (Same though.)
- Indeed we call them muggles instead of No-Maj. Muggle just sounds so much more nice than saying you’re a non-something. Even being a Squib sounds much more pleasant than No-Maj. No-Maj just…well dangit it sounds weird and maybe we at TGON are just stuck in our old Harry Potter ways.
- Well, that’s a new thing, getting abducted by a suitcase. And now I really want a place like the inside of Newts suitcase. Whenever you want to escape from the world you just jump in. Sounds ideal. Imagine the comfortable and cheap travels you can make. You just make sure that the suitcase gets on board of a plane while you are comfy inside.
- Weird haircut alarm for Ezra Miller. Like super weird, bring back his long, luxurious hair right now.
- And the mysterious Auror by Colin Farrell.
- It is adorable how the muggles think they can defeat whatever magic there is with their guns.
- Grindelwald’s attacks in Europe, he slipped away… and is now nowhere to be found. Does that mean that might get a glimpse of him in one of the upcoming movies?
- How could you ever think that that was all that came out of the case, Tina? You’re supposed to fill an entire movie and four more following. (Also HOW EXCITING IS IT THAT WE’RE GETTING FOUR MORE MOVIES.)
- NIFFLER! Where can I adopt one? Seriously. I’m all aboard the Niffler train.
- He won’t let another one die? Does that mean some creature already died? That is just awful.
- It always has to end with a creepy voice, doesn’t it? And Newt is certainly not waiting on the train in that last shot…right?
- THAT MUSIC JUST GETS ME EVERY SINGLE TIME. UGH MY HEART.
That’s it! Fantastic Beasts gets it’s release on November 17 and I hope you are just as excited as I am! If you haven’t watched it yet, check out the new trailer here. I’ll see you lot in the theaters!